Volanta, a loose flight monitoring and group device, has simply been up to date to model 1.3. The all-new model specializes in new tactics to import your flights, the power to tag flights and be sooner general.
One of the most-requested options in spite of everything makes an look with Volanta 1.3; the power to import as CSV dossier. If you’ve stored flights in that dossier structure, you’ll be able to now manually import them into Volanta including them on your selection of flights within the app. Once achieved, you’ll be able to now additionally tag flights permitting you to prepare them into explicit classes.
Other new options come with the truth that airplane now have ‘home’ places, you’ll be able to now pre-file flights on IVAO and in addition filter out flights in line with new stipulations. Furthermore, the ones of you who use FlightTools can now observe your flights with Volanta.
Speed additionally noticed an enormous growth with the brand new replace. Finding flights and viewing them is now a lot sooner than ahead of.
Another space that’s been progressed with model 1.3 is accessibility. Translations for more than a few languages were up to date, while the app is now higher for customers with display readers.
You can get the brand new replace of Volanta just by opening up the app and downloading the brand new replace. If you haven’t already attempted it out, you’ll be able to get get entry to to Volanta at no cost from their web site.
To get essentially the most out of Volanta, it would be best to pick out up a Volanta Premium subscription. The Premium options come with limitless 4K screenshot uploads, get entry to to schedules, cloud saves and a lot more. You can join AU$6.35 (except for tax) per thirty days.
- Flights can now be organised into tags. Check them out from the notes tab to your flight. You too can filter out by way of tags at the flights listing.
- Manually import previous flights from a CSV dossier. Available in settings -> knowledge import/export.
- Planned flights for your roster can now be reordered by way of dragging and shedding.
- Support for FlightTools, a loose flight simulator.
- Each airplane now has a “home” location.
- The flight listing and flight main points web page were given a big efficiency spice up.
- Filter seek packing containers at the flights and airplane web page now display a drop-down listing of imaginable choices.
- Flights will also be filtered by way of callsign.
- Flights will also be filtered by way of date (ahead of, after, and on) with a datepicker
- Support for pre-filing flights on IVAO.
- Performance enhancements around the app, in particular when loading the internet/cell model of Volanta.
- Improved accessibility in particular for customers with display readers.
- Importers now strengthen languages rather than English.
- The collection of screenshot likes you’ve won is now visual to your profile.
- Flight briefing abstract now displays the right kind TOW as a substitute of gross weight
- Fixed some problems with liking screenshots, in particular on profile pages.
- Planning a SimBrief flight and not using a callsign or airplane will now not ship “NULL” to SimBrief.
- Simplified METAR order has been adjusted (it’s now drive, temperature then wind)
- Many translation updates, thanks to all who’ve helped make Volanta extra available to other folks everywhere the sector! Learn extra: https://translate.volanta.app/
- Many dependencies have been up to date to their newest model (Electron, Angular, chart.js, and extra)